- eMaids will research and identify the potential marketing channels that will work most effectively in your area, key relationship groups and target influencers in your territory and fully assist you in implementing a comprehensive and highly effective local business development the will help you become one of the dominant maid service providers in your market.
- Our proven business development methodology shows you precisely how to create loyal customers that refer and produce high margin business, steady referral partners and income streams for you.
- We have proven process to develop residential clients through the eMaids internet marketing model.
The following are common questions and answers pertaining to the eMaids franchise opportunity. Please review the Q&A below and feel free to contact us with any further questions you may have so that we may assist you in making a well-informed decision.
- YES! With the ever increasing awareness of potentially deadly diseases in today’s living, working and operating environments, the need for superior, effective and truly targeted cleaning techniques is in more demand than ever before.
- YES AGAIN! With more homes needing dual incomes, there is less time for someone to do the cleaning. More homes need our professional services than ever before and provide a large, growing market segment.
Our franchise fee is $21,500.
- No. eMaids will provide you with hands-on technical training at our corporate locations and at your location in your territory before you open your “doors” for business.
- eMaids provides expert in territory assistance during your territory opening and will work with you on an on-going basis in your territory to develop a growing number of new business resources.
Yes – your territory will be protected, allowing for you to have an exclusive and protected area you can feel confident in not being encroached by other franchise locations.
NO. We want to allow you to do business using your current vehicle or transportation allowing for a low initial investment and letting you get started quickly and easily.
NO. One of the benefits to the eMaids franchise business is that you can start the business from a home office setting. This allows you to begin with less out of pocket expenses and a lower amount of capital, it also allows for you to build a business from the comfort and ease of your own home. As you build your business, you may choose to expand into a commercial location.